Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review program in Orlando - izzomd4life
MY Experience- total recap

I failed 2-CK Sad, dont take Dr. Wolf's course (PASS PGM SOTH in FLORIDA)
lisadoc - 03/16/12 17:07

I failed 2-CK after I went to Florida and took Dr Wolfs course, it was very inefficient and unorganized I dont recommend him at all, there were alot of cases, but it was very unprofessional and unorganized, he is very unorganized and mean to students, when I asked him a question he ignored me and he never got back to my question...review was just simply not good enough.

my advice is just to use FA, study partners, and online Videos that will help you the most...
Report Abuse

* Re:I failed 2-CK Sad, dont take Dr. Wolf's cours
lisadoc - 03/16/12 17:09

I just felt it did not prepare me enough, Im very dissappointed with my score, it was a total waste, I flew all the way to Florida for a failing score.
I am very dissappointed
Report Abuse

* Re:I failed 2-CK Sad, dont take Dr. Wolfe's cours
lisadoc - 03/16/12 17:10

I asked for refund and apparently there is no refund policy, and on top of that I cant even match...what a disaster
Report Abuse

maxine85 - 03/16/12 17:14

yeah I also went to that dr wolfe course too, it was a total waste of time,I recommend taking kaplan over that they are established. or just use the FA and study partners and practice all night long, as much as you can...Practice makes perfect just study hard and work hard maybe you can match next year
Report Abuse

maxine85 - 03/16/12 17:17

dont give your money upfront to these people, always make a deposit to see if it is legit, if you dont like it you can leave and get your money back, just study hard, use alot of study partners and you will be ok
just cheer up its not the end of the world,
wolfe may have more cases but there is no teaching behind the cases
Report Abuse

lisadoc - 03/16/12 17:20

yeah I wont be taking that review again, I made a mistake the first time, and i will just use study partners this time and Ill buy some videos, I heard they are good enough Ill try it

USMLE Tutoring Services, NY; Ph# 641.715.3900 ext 833768

“-We (Ivy League MDs)are experts in the designing, developing and implementing of educational strategies relating to the country’s most unique medical licensing tutoring system’s mission of unifying high quality USMLE-related research, educational methods and simulated clinical care experiences, into a single state-of-the-art, 22nd century ultra- high tech, ‘real-time’ online program ($11k per step using a contingency fee approach- i.e., if you do not pass, you pay nothing...) Ph# 641.715.3900 ext 833768). …“

-We use radically efficacious medical educational outcomes-based research to drive unabated leadership and innovation in healthcare educational excellence, through this current period of graduate medical educational upheaval.

Singularly Unique USMLE Consultants

USMLE Tutoring Services, NY; Ph# 641.715.3900 ext 833768 (THE ONLY FIRM IN THE USA THAT PROVIDES A 100% REFUND IF THE STUDENT FAILS)

“-We (Ivy League MDs)are experts in the designing, developing and implementing of educational strategies relating to the country’s most unique medical licensing tutoring system’s mission of unifying high quality USMLE-related research, educational methods and simulated clinical care experiences, into a single state-of-the-art, 22nd century ultra- high tech, ‘real-time’ online program ($11k per step using a contingency fee approach- i.e., if you do not pass, you pay NOTHING...)

-We use radically efficacious medical educational outcomes-based research to drive unabated leadership and innovation in healthcare educational excellence, through this current period of graduate medical educational upheaval.
FOUND THIS:

docsammd_ - 06/21/12 12:43

Singularly Unique USMLE Consultants

USMLE Tutoring Services, NY; Ph# 641.715.3900 ext 833768 (THE ONLY FIRM IN THE USA THAT PROVIDES A 100% REFUND IF THE STUDENT FAILS)

“-We (Ivy League MDs)are experts in the designing, developing and implementing of educational strategies relating to the country’s most unique medical licensing tutoring system’s mission of unifying high quality USMLE-related research, educational methods and simulated clinical care experiences, into a single state-of-the-art, 22nd century ultra- high tech, ‘real-time’ online program ($11k per step using a contingency fee approach- i.e., if you do not pass, you pay NOTHING...)

I have taken this course and I have loved it. I do not know what this antieagle1 is talking about. They must have been one of the students that have come down to the program for vacation. While I attended the course there were 2 or so students that would never show up to anything, and then complain they were not improving. I bet you were one of those students.

While I was there the Tutor's all seemed happy. They never discussed what they got payed with me or my friends. I guess you are more privileged than I in that matter.

Dr. N was amazing. The only fighting I ever saw was when she was fighting to help us SOAR. She was a very kind, caring, and knowledgeable Doctor. I find it hard to believe that any of this happened.

While I was there, everyone that got the green light to take their exam had passed their exam. What is even better, when I got the green light, I went and passed. I am finishing up my remaining rotations now, then I am going back down there for Step 2. A few of my friends, and friends I have made at the program, have gone back to them for step 2. They have passed their step 2 as well. Like I said before. I will be going back, because they have helped me so much.

The last thing I will add. When I was there, there was no student there for a year and a half. Anti, you were not following what you were suppose to if you were there for a year and a half.
Guys staraight rules do not take any program which is not well established, lot of people just wanna take advantage of the people. After all if you work hard and study from the high yield books; no matter which step, you will pass. we have internet you can google it; if you dont understand anything. Stay away from the people, who just wanna take advantage. Hardwork is the key to success.
I am glad I took it. I scored very high on step 1. Now time to go there for step 2
MOST COMPREHENSIVE MATERIALS FOR USMLE!

Email me: kingusmle777

These are the absolute Latest video lectures DVDS for USMLE step 1 exam. Includes goljan lectures and notes and his famous slides.

1. KAPLAN STEP 1 VIDEO LECTURE 2010 – 2011 (NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 2010 AND 2011 VIDEOS)

This is the latest Step 1 Videos Latest Edition, with more than 200hrs++. A total of 25 DVD’s of the exact material from Live Centers and additional Review Materials for USMLE!. Playable on your computer. Videos are high resolution crystal clear audio and video with latest edition. If you use this you don't need to use previous editions. This set is guaranteed to be complete.

Topics covered in the lectures include anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, genetics, pharmacology, pathology, microbiology, immunology, and behavioral science. Brilliant quality, perfect audio and video appearance. Will include PDF files of the 2010 notes!!!

2. DR. NAJEEB STEP 1 USMLE 2011 (COMPLETE VIDEO SET)

3. DOCTORS IN TRAINING 2012 (COMPLETE SET OF VIDEOS AND MANUALS)
The 2012 Step 1 Online Review Course contains a series of over 500 high-yield practice questions with video answers (Part 1 of the course) and online access to view 151 lectures, approximately 75 hours of video (Part 2 of the course).

4. FALCON USMLE STEP 1 REVIEW 2011 (COMPLETE VIDEO SET)

5. USMLE PASS PROGRAM VIDEO 2011 (COMPLETE SET OF VIDEOS AND MANUALS)

The PASS Program employs a unique and highly effective approach to USMLE preparation that you won't find anywhere else.

We combine this approach with other success oriented supports and strategies to empower our students with the tools and confidence needed to excel in all steps of the USMLE.

6. USMLE Step 1 lecture outlines. This is a full coverage of Step 1 materials in 3 volumes Scanned in PDF format (Anatomy, Behavioral Sciences, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology/Immunology).

7. Goljan Audio, High Yield notes, Patho slides, Micro slides, Goljan notes, Remembered Questions

A. Goljan Audio
1. Cell Injury (2 Lectures)
2. Inflammation (2 Lectures)
3. Fluid & Hemodynamics (3 Lectures)
4. Nutrition (2 Lectures)
5. Neoplasia (3 Lectures)
6. Hematology (7 Lectures)
7. Cardiovascular (4 Lectures)
8. Respiratory (3 Lectures)
9. Gastrointestinal (2 Lectures)
10. Hepatobiliary Pancreas (2 Lectures)
11. Renal (2 Lectures)
12. Gynecology (2 Lectures)
13. Endocrine (1 Lecture)
14. Skin (1 Lecture)
15. CNS, Special senses (1 Lecture)
16. Musculoskeletal (1 Lecture)

B. Goljan High-Yield Notes 1. Goljan HY 36 pages 2. Goljan HY 44 pages 3. Goljan HY 100 pages

C. Goljan Pathology Slides 1. 57 Goljan Pathology Slides

D. Goljan Micro Slides 1. 220 Micro slides

E. Goljan Pathology Notes 1. General Pathology - 213 pages 2. Systemic Pathology - 277 pages

8. Supplemental Notes - 21 pages 4. Comprehensive Examination -48 pages

9. Plus FREE Simulated exams (ALERT, NMS, BSS, Kaplan Simulated Exam, Kaplan Practice tests, Kaplan Qbank, Kaplan Integrated Vignette Qbank, Kaplan Assessment Exams, Rapid review series)

A. ALERT Appleton & Lange Review for the USMLE ALERT USMLE Step 1 It contains a 180 question pretest and over 1,200 simulated test questions. This deluxe CD version has Specialty Question Answer Banks

B. NMS CD-ROM from NMS Review for USMLE Step 1. Already rated as a top study tool, the authors have made several revisions to deliver the most valuable content and style available on the market. Questions in the USMLE fashion. Explanations also included. An excellent choice if you have time to do them all.

C. BSS Board Simulator Series Software - all 5 volumes (questions) Don't buy the books. Do those questions. Next to Kaplan questions the best MCQ's out there. This is not based on my opinion, but on reviews by many USMLE takers. CD-ROM, contains the entire content of the Board Simulator Series on a single CD. Clinically oriented questions and numerous illustrations highlight and reinforce topics and concepts. Includes detailed explanations Behavioral sciences, Biochemistry, Biostatistics, Cell Biology, Clinical Medicine, Embryology Epidemiology, Genetics, Gross Anatomy, Hematology, Histology, Immunology, Microbiology, Neuroanatomy, Patholgoy, Pharmacology, Physiology.

D. Kaplan Simulated Exam The Simulated Exam CD, a must. 7 x 50 questions in the original USMLE fashion 1. Kaplan Practice tests -41 blocks consisting of 50 questions each. Another simulated exam from kaplan 2. Kaplan Qbank Qbank is simply the most flexible and convenient practice available for the Step 1-and it's completely tailored to you by you. Sorted by systems(WORD) and mixed (HTML, with hyperlinks to answers and back to questions) * 2,000 exam-style items. * Comprehensive, "5-in-1" explanations, that discuss not only why the right answer is correct, but also why all the distracters are incorrect 3. Kaplan IV (integrated Vignette) Qbank 1200 exam-style questions organized around clinical vignettes. * Comprehensive, "5-in-1" explanations, that discuss not only why the right answer is correct, but also why all the distracters are incorrect. Sorted by syndromes, WORD format. Together with the Qbank a killer

10. Kaplan Question Trainer in PDF with 7 sets of tests (note Kaplan Question Trainer in PDF same content with Kaplan Question Trainer in CD) Kaplan Assessment Exams 50 item assessment exams in each subject matter with answers and explanations 4. Rapid Review Series Software that has good MCQs for USMLE Step 1 with subject- and system-based evaluation after the exam. You can also review your answers with explanations. (Anatomy, Biochem, Histology, Pharmacology, Behavioral Science, Microbiology, Mixed questions)

11. Plus FREE Web Prep USMLE Step 1 Real Audio files + Word files wth visual aids * Immunology (3 hours) * Behavioral Science (10 hours) * Pharmacology (10 hours) * Biochemistry (11 hours) * Physiology (10 hours) * Anatomy (13 instead of 6 hours) * Pathology (12 hours) * Microbiology (6 hours) * Medical Genetics (6 hours)

12. MANY LATEST MEDICAL EBOOKS AND OTHER MATERIALS FOR FREE which includes:

• First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2011 By Tao Le, Vikas Bhushan, Juliana Tolles
• First Aid for the USMLE Video Series
o Falcon's First Aid Package includes access to First Aid for the USMLE Step 1: 2011 - 2012 Online Review.

o Comprehensive resource covering entire 2011 - 2012 edition of the world's #1 selling medical review book; Audio/Video On Demand taught by Falcon's renowned MD/PhD Faculty Delivered in 15-20 minute audio/visual modules to increase attention & memorization; Subject Matter experts giving content depth you need for you best possible score.

• "First Aid for the® USMLE Step 1 2012: A Student-to-Student Guide" by Tao Le, Vikas Bhushan, Jeffrey Hofmann, Peter M. Gayed

all this scammers get a life.
I will have a great life when I pass step 2.... then 3... then residency lol
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »