Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Mexico extremely malignant FM program - lawabidingcitizen
Obtaining residency nowadays is hard, so still look into every possibility. But rank this program at the very last. Extremely malignant program in Las Cruces New Mexico. Program director is no short from insane. Most of residents are IMG´s but not IMG friendly if you know what I mean. lots of nepotism, too much racism and preferential treatment. Program director will prefer a convicted murderer or rapist, or retard if they are even remotely associated with american medical schools over higher qualified IMG´s. foreigners are treated as work horses and slaves, been called nicknames like the N word and offending comments and racist stereotypes from latin american countries in front of everybody (yeah , that bad) by the faculty. Much better when previous program director was around, but unfortunately retired to another state. Only apply to this program if you are an american grad or if you have money or high ranking family, you will be treated very well By the PG and the rest of the faculty. One case in which a certain graduate from UNM (the very last place in her generation by the way) dropped a baby during delivery and ended up with intracranial hemorrhage, she never got punished and is still in the program, treated very nicely. just to give you an idea, career suicide program if you talk back to PG or faculty, residents have been fired. AMG´s don´t show for call or service, IMG´s have to cover without discussion.
I beg to differ. I am currently a resident in this program and I think there are some glitches we need to work on, but overall the program improved greatly. This is actually one of the best programs in the state. And we dont have " last places" I dont even know where you get this information. If you are sore with the program, go to the ACGME. But dont make up things like this that could really give a bad rep to a good program.
whatever!
It is full of nonsense. No one would listen to it.
i think you are not lawabidingcitizen.
You watch too much movies.
she is just upset because her husband did not match there
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »