Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USMLEMASTERS/Dr Sean - njdoctor
Hi,

Does anybody know if the USMLEMASTERS (Dr Sean) is a good course?
The website which poorly designed says that it Costs $10,750 at a discounted price!!!
Is he for real or a scam? and Why?

Thanks for all the help.
1. contact his/their references
2. contact the better business bureau as they claim- you may have your lawyers do the due diligence as is needed in terms of contract creation
3. do not get foiled by his competitors that attack anything that is intellectually superior to the idiotic drivel that is taught by the big name companies
4. do not get fooled by antisocial personalities that are frustrated with their poor scores and poor prognoses for residencies
Doctors in Training FRAUD -Fictitious Posts at SDN
---------------------------------

DIT and "236 Average"

SDN Members don't see this ad.
I am shopping for a review course/online review and have narrowed my choices down to Kaplan/ PASS Program/ Falcon/ Doctors-In-Training (DIT).

Very little is known about DIT as few students seem to have taken the course nationwide. The course seems to be quite popular on this forum. DIT's greatest strength so far seems to really be its claim of "236 average". However, very recently SDN moderators exposed what were fictitious accounts (opened by DIT representatives) to laud benefits of DIT.

My thread asking DIT reps to answer how they calculate this rather high average went unanswered, so for the benefit of all test takers and for clarification of this claim I wanted to take the advantage of anonymity on the forum and ask those of you who took the DIT Step1 course to take part in a poll that clarifies whether this claim is bogus or not. My question is:

NO- I also was concerned about UM. But I checked with the BBB- no negative complaints ever- and my lawyer also evaluated their contracts- pretty legitimate insofar as their escrow account methodology is valid -in the USA at least..I would not feel the same if this was CHINA or RUSSIA- no offense intended, but those countries are the "wild west" in terms of legal insurability.

Yeah it is a poor website-which I also questioned them about- but then again D I T is the biggest scam in the country- almost like PASS program- see those other posts at SDN- and they have the best website in the country- you can buy a website for $10000 but you cannot buy good teaching materials...anyway UM used to have a very fancy website that they took down because it was not possible to define the course structure and timetable in a 'freeflowing manner..- 'that is their words!

Well all of this OCD craziness aside, all I know is that with 2 past failures, I need a guarantee that forces the company to perform on a contingency-fee basis. The website is irrelevant to me...also their notes are not typed either but instead hand-written and dvd- lecture driven; but they focus on the student presenting cases, and that is very logical. Thus they state that typed notes get overlooked whereas forcing the student to work and present cases is the only way that medicine can be learned in this short 4 month time frame.

ANYWAYS, PASSAGE is all i care about...and they will facilitate this for ME or else they will NOT GET PAID A DIME!PERIOD!
These question are pointless- we ARE ALL FAILURES

These questions are pointless sami2005 and njdoctor. I mean you guys and I have failed 2-3 times each; and we are actually trying to rate a company that guarantees PASSAGE. I think that we should not 'look the gift horse in the mouth...' this is an American saying that applies to your situation. IN other words forget about these other programs and go with the one that is legally obliged to help you. If it is Dr Sean then so be it. If sami2005 has done his research well then clearly if someone else who has failed like we three have should join ASAP before the offer of a 100% guarantee is withdrawn or they decide that we are unfit to even apply !

YOU are both clearly from communist bloc or east european countries in which the legal system is nonexistent (LOOK at amanda KNOX!). But in the USA if you are backed up legal then you can buy the best programs in any field you want anything...just make sure that your lawyers are reviewing all documents carefully, and you will be fine...

I am just giving it one last shot and maybe go for PA. But this passage will allow an ERAS at least...clearly I will email Dr Sean also I guess that it is with a google search
"DR SEAN usmlemasters" ?
Guys I am very concerned about this Dr Sean. He has been spotted talking to him self at public parks etc. Some even ran into Sean acting abnormally in a library in LI. We are unable to verify the credentials of this dr Sean. When Yale was contacted they said they have no record of a Dr Sean (who was also trained by a Nobel laureate). They did however said that one of their human volunteers for a drug test was missing - which their scientists affectionately called 'drSean' .... so that is intriguing!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »