Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any prematch so far? - frank2012
No panel IV coz only Pd was present. But u will have panel IV. Yea a lot of medical questions.
I have a quick hypothetical question. After a program offers you a prematch position, how soon do you have to give them an answer? Can you say you would like to go to a few more interviews and sign it after those? (E.g. you already have a plane ticket bought for a future interview.) I'm new at this, so I'm just looking for some advice.
@loveny...thanks...do you think the medical qs were tough...i mean were they too advanced or simple ones? and was the iv process very tense?
Hey neurosynapsis,

Could you please provide insights on interview process at Texas Tech El Paso PEDIATRICS program?
I was offered,but will mostly reject it because my baylor university iv is coming soon
i forgot to tell you where: @ UTMB , but will reject it mostly,my iv was 3 days back
@loveny...hi...could u pls throw some light on the kind of med qs asked in coney island...i just wanna know if they are really tough or just simple ones to test our basic knowledge...thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »