Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
q about thank you email and prematch - waiting4god2listen
hi everyone...can anyone suggest if it is okay to ask about prematch in thank you email if the interview had went really well....thanks
yes.. of course , but before asking them , just check out few things like
1- do they offer pre match ( can be found out from eras and nrmp's last year's match stats)
3- do they need blatant request or an indirect insinuation. ( depends upon no. of pms they give every year, for eg: if a prog is giving about 75 % or more of its seats in pm , you can ask them openly and like wise )
thanks for replying mysteriosvodoo....they do offer prematch 50-60% spots...should i directly let them know in my mail that im keenly interested in taking up a prematch....?
I think if you want a prematch then by all means ask for it! There is no harm in it.

Write a nice thank you email, express your deep interest in the program once again and mention that if they offer positions outside of the match this year, then you would love to be considered for one.
thanks ia...appreciate it
mysteriosvodoo, could you explain what is "they need blatant request or an indirect insinuation"? Does it mean this program needs approval from someone higher?

Thanks in advance.
Looks like you'll be waiting for some time for your god to listen............
yea, very funny....
''....blatant request or an indirect insinuation"? .....'' What's so difficult to understand there? Give me a prematch, or you blow yourself up..........then and there...boooooommmmm!! Just like that.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »