Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
repreparing for usmle step1 - desperate2pass
i had given my exam last yr in dec and dint make it the first time..soon after i got pregnant and on and off studied and becoz of complications during that time,left studyin half way..now my kid is 7wks and am thinking of starting to prepare for my exams again!!its going to be difficult with the kid this small and since everyone home is working and i will only have to take care...but am so done sitting at home and i want to feel like a doctor,want to start working!!!looks like i hav almost forgotten everything i studied!
but time is the issue!
wud love any suggestions!!
none...........
I don't think working is right thing for now that baby is enough work why don't you concentrate on the baby and studying for now and try to eliminate part 1 then you can think of work, this is my own suggestion.
@mamaford;workin in te sense i meant after clearin the xams..yah tryin to get tru te steps now,nd now workin on clearin step1...thanx for ur kind words

i think its the best time to do ur study and finish the exame before ur baby get older and it will be more difficult to control,,,i dont have kid but i have alot of experience with kids ,,i have many nephew to take care when i was home ,,,at htis age they are sleeping most of the time and if they are not hungry they willnot cry ,,,,,

so try for it now and dont delay

good luck
@vena;thanx for te advice
HELLO,
We are doing online live USMLE STEP 1 classes on WIZIQ.COM
interested student registered on wiziq its FREE
All student sent email in my mailing address mediclass.online

OUR AIM IS CLEAR YOUR CONCEPT YOU GET 99% MARKS

Here is the link for the class on your FRIDAY evening at your 10pm Eastern time USA

http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/651750...-class-117

MY SKYPE ID drkhan58
thanks drkhan
@ desperate2pass ok is that what you meant, i agree with vena86 baby's at that age will sleep most of the time about 16 to 18hrs per day so this is your time to strike, make maximum use of this time, get an SP if you need to keep you focus, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm you will make it don't worry GL.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »