Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need advice regarding step1 self assesment test - marrium
hi..my exam in 1st week of dec 2011...have done offline UW (1st time & for knowledge base ,not evaluated my score )..now wat shoud i do 1# should i do online UW Qbank by paying 99$ (as i already done UW offline)...or 2# shuld i give online UW self assesment test for 2weeks to evvaluate my score ...or confused 3# shud i give online NBME 7,11 & 12?? which one is better to do as i hav only one month left... i did MBME 5 offline & get low score...& wat its mean NBME forum purchases without expended version 50$ & wth expanded version 60$ ?? plz i need helpul advice from you guys soon..
one more thing ...is DIT hands out really hepfull?? i did 2reads to FA wth additional notes ...so i m planning to give another read to first aid ...is it ok to give another complete read FA...or shud i review DIT hands out?? i didnt watch any DIT videos??
well, I would definitely recommend to take NBME 7,11 or 12 first, and see where you are standing at. And if you are satisfied enough with your score, you could just simply go through FA again. But if the score not good enough you should consider online UW, DIT or other sources. But really consider to take NBME online.
BEst of luck,
L>
thanks & appreciate ur advice...but wat about expanded version 60 $or without expanded version 50 in NBME forums??
extended version will show you wrong answers. It won't give you the explanation to them though. So, if you want to make sure where you made mistakes and analyze them, I would recommend to buy it(I usually do). ANd PLEASE, do it online in timed mode, like real exam.
Good luck,
L.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »