Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a little reality check from Yahoo news.... - vivilolita
snagglettoth 77

you are quite right.
sick of your crying. there is no other country to make money by practicing medicine like in US. everybody knows that, that why you guys are coming here. you are not sutisfied with salary?- stay in india or pakistan or whatever you are coming from. I have been to india, an saw hospitals -YEAH, stay there and make your high salary.
amd is right, too much crying around here...an MD in the US can make lots...depends on the doctor....his business sense....amount of hours he is ready to work etc.

on a different topic.....even doctors in India are getting pretty good salaries now.....plus India is SOOOOO cheap......You can take a taxi ride from Chandigarh to Delhi for about 100 $, eat a meal at the best restaurant......80 $, hire people to clean and wash your house....100 $ a month, easily cheat on your taxes....all black money, my point is...you can save most of what you get.

BTW...I am not condoning tax evasion....I am just stating the fact that it can be easily done in India.
@ednorton fantastic post!! lol... boy i miss India......east or west....... Smile
Well, I am glad you liked it. I was only stating the facts, the system can be easily bent to your advantage in India,I do not know whether it is a good thing or bad....but I sure miss how cheap it is....

Also, people who are saying practicing medicine in USA sucks...are being a little hypocritical.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »