Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beware ...........m....fukkkkkkkkerrr materials - isleman
Do whatever you have to do.

As long as people like you are there, we are the kings. Cheating is our business. Today you may bark, tomorrow there are thousands of people buying from me.

Contact Details:

1- Yahoo ID: Shotme2010
2-Skype ID: usmlematerials
waht the ****, oh i get that

that is the work on the people on this bloody forum

u are hacking my account and deleting my posts

stop doing that bullshit and where is the proof from my apypal account that i never dealt with you

anyways it don;t matter as i will continue to advertise my work and materials
and u guys at the fourm can keep just suck t

and to the stupid admin of this forum , how i am supposed that i tell i am a cheater

and another thing u stupid admin, that i don;t write in capital letters , so if u want copy my ads , then at least do it right

looool
waht the****, oh i get that

stop doing that bullshit and where is the proof from my apypal account that i never dealt with you

and to the stupid admin of this forum , how i am supposed that i tell i am a cheater

and another thing u stupid admin, that i don;t write in capital letters , so if u want copy my ads , then at least do it

right

looool
waht the****, oh i get that

and another thing u stupid admin, that i don;t write in capital letters , so if u want copy my ads , then at least do it

right

looool
I am also going to send this information to USMLEWORLD, KAPLAN , DOCTORSINTRAINING everyone. His paypal account , bank account everything will be closed.
people, be careful dealing with this guy. He will reported to police today. Cybercriminal He collects money from US people by illegal business and cheating them and could be involved with terror organizations!!!

Who is this guy?

ISLAM MOHAMED, SAUDI ARABIA.

PAYPAL ID: smsmforme

RUNS BUSINESS FROM SAUDI ARABIA.

YAHOO ID SHOTME2010@YAHOO.COM
SKYPE ID USMLE SUCCESS, USMLEMATERIALS
ID USMLE MATERIALS

Business: piracy, illegal selling, cyber cheating, tax evasion
Also does marble business Egyptian union
Other contact Telephones: 00202--27011187
Mobile: 0101406623
Fax: 20--27011186

Email:
smsmforme

Call Interpol or email them http://www.interpol.int/

Report to paypal .www.paypal.com

Those who got cheated by him, no products sent - he can only be arrested under piracy scheme not under cheating act because he will say he mailed you out the material by email or so.

Those who got material from this person, if he lived up to his promise he will still get Five years prison sentence , Saudi has good ties with USA. Easy to get him
see this 5 years minimum :
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11130929/ns/...racy-case/
I just now reported to Interpol http://www.interpol.int/Forms/Contact_INTERPOL

here is the email message I sent. Join hands to send emails so Interpol will contact paypal and get to his bank accounts.

Dear Sir,

I am not sure if this is the exact way to approach you but I would like to report to you the activities of a cyber criminal, Islam Mohamed who is involved in theft of millions of dollars of intellectual property from US based educational companies like Kaplan, USMLEWorld, LLC, Falcon reviews. He openly advertises on various forums openly disclosing his Paypal ID and openly, admitting that he sells pirated items. He openly admits to cheating as well. His paypal account is linked to his bank in Saudi Arabia. He uses Paypal as a method to collect money and even involved in cheating people who paid him. It may be difficult to track him if he is accepting physical cash but it is not so difficult when he is accepting money via. Paypal through his Paypal ID
smsmforme . Paypal should have all his information - contacting paypal is the best method to track him down. A google search will give you all the details of piracy this person is involved in. He advertises using ID "usmlematerials" on many forums. If you google "USMLEMATERIALS" , you will find these details. If you need further proof of the email conversation I had with him and payments made; please kindly contact me .

Thank you very much for your co-operation in tracking down cyber criminals.

Sincerely,
Isl
do not bother with him. he is just a poor lab worker in greece and the cheating he is doing will come back to haunt him one day...... karma!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »