Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@samideb - drforget
please samideb, what edition high yield should I buy?does it make a difference whether it is third or forth edition?
Since you recommend it, how long did you take to read it until you feel confident?? I did not touch neuroanatomy and this subject scare me like hell...so you do not think it is a waste of time right?

Thank you my friend
High yield neuroanatomy ,fourth edition by James D.Fix.It is good if you can read it twice.Dont't worry you will enjoy the book and understand everything in it.samideb
thank you samideb, I appreciate your help, how long do you think it will take from me to read the book, how long did you take in reading and mastering it twice, should I do it along with kaplan notes??
Thank you so much, God bless you
I have not mastered the book but it has helped me a lot in conceptualizing concepts and ideas including pathways ,tracts etc which are present in kaplan lecture notes.If you read the book slowly and three hours daily ,you will finish it in ten days.The book has 171 pages.For example ,if you read 20 pages per day ,you will finish the book in 8 days.But don't rush ,read it very well.Good luck.samideb
dear samideb,
God bless always, thank you so muchSmile
Thank you drforget.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »