Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@forever07 - ecfmgcertified
Hello my helpful friend! Do you know how to check how many seats are already taken in a residency program?
Hi,
I think it may not be possible to know exactly. If you know some one from faculty, you may get some info, but I guess only PD and PC will know exact figure. No way for us.
I think we should know by jan ending. Basically (# of positions in Freida) - (# of positions listed in NRMP going for match).

Though in some programs, certain seats may be going for the DO match - so the above may not be accurate
Where and what residency program?
You mean across the board and any specialty, that doesn't help you much. Please be specific so that we can figure out the information as much as we could
Yes, my answer is only for prematch positions, what is your exact Q?

We will know final figure going for match will be on last date of Feb 22, right?
Programs have to submit quota by 1/31/12 : http://www.nrmp.org/res_match/yearly.html
So we should know how many are going for the match from nrmp and we can then aprrox how many were given out as prematch knowing the total # of positions from program's website/freida
Thanks for info.

So, all prematch from program should be completed before Jan 31. We can start rank on 15 th Jan. Our last date for ROL and withdrawal match will be 9 pm on feb 22.

Wow, I think anxiety process begins!
You guys are very helpful.. God bless you guys.. How is the interview process going for you guys?? Ur right forever07.. The drama and anciety begins...
You guys are very helpful.. God bless you guys.. How is the interview process going for you guys?? Ur right forever07.. The drama and anxiety begins...  
Well ecfmg, let's prepare for the match and hope for the best then!good luck buddy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »