Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got this message from Uni of Baffalo-Peadiatrics - bobbyfaith
Friends what does this mean!I recieved an email we hav already selected candidates for2012.But your credentials r excellent.In the event if we decide to interview additional candidates we will certainly consider your application. Honestly friends I don't know what does this mean.how long should I wait for their response or should not.anybody else with same response.should I call them showing my interest.???????????
It means you are on waitlist for an interview. If someone cancels an interview, then they MAY select you for an interview. It is getting late in the season, so 1. very few interviews left 2. a lot of people cancel their later interviews (but also a lot of people are inconsiderate and don't cancel ahead of time.) So, don't count on an interview from them. But it would not hurt to email them to let them know that you are still interested.
i got the same mail.. i don't think it means anything.. i think they sent it to everyone.
same here
I recieved the same e-mail today!
I m still keeping hope assuming it's just 4of us who received this .justbeing positive.
count me in - from farly right?
generic i think - v polite rej.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »