Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help - residencyismylife
i have completed 1 month of observership and have 1 US LOR FROM THE FACULTY..HOW DO I UPLOAD THIS NEW LOR..ITS through the letter writer portal on eras...have already assigned 4 LETTERS to the program and how to use this letter..and can i mail the programs that i have completed 1 more month if observership..how to assign this letter to program where i have already interviewed...any suggestions are welcome..thanks
You can't upload more than 4 letters to each program on eras. you can email the letter to the PC of the places where you interviewed.
ITS FROM THE C.A.R.E TEAM which is us specific...in pediatrics
it was waived and i assume its a good letter as the physician allowed me to do physical and everything with the patients..so it wont be a pure observership letter..but i dont have the copy of the letter as it was directly uploaded thru the new LETTER WRITER PORTAL system on eras..i guess it wont be of any help in this match....my bad luck..

but thanks belleandsebastian

Ask the letter writer to email the PD telling PD that u just finished an observership with her and then write a glowing letter about you.
U cant assign anymore letters.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »