Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J1 research to J1 clinical... Help me pleaseeeee - abhd
Dear all,

I’m currently on J1 research and planning to change it to J1 clinical from U.S.
I’ve been doing a lot of reading about this issue and the bottom line is we can do it but we won’t get our new DS 2019 till the second half of June (this is the normal situation). I heard that one person got his DS on May (but this is the abnormal situation).

Below is a link to find the required documents:
http://www.ecfmg.org/evsp/evspcocmemo.pdf

I have concerns about the below tow required documents:

Statement of Educational Objectives (SEO) from Applicant: Letter from the applicant outlining his/her educational objectives in the United States, correlation between current research activities and proposed clinical activities, and how this objective relates to anticipated activities upon return to the home country.

Research Mentor Support Letter: Letter of support from current research program director/mentor clearly explaining how the research activities relate to the proposed clinical training activity.

I asked my mentor to provide me with the support letter and he asked me for a draft because he doesn’t really know what to right.

Could anyone provide me with drafts/forms for the Letter from the applicant and research Mentor Support letter?

I really don’t want to mess things up with the DoS

Thanks
Did you prematch??? If you did, then how come you are so late???
If you just wish to gain info beforehand, wait for sometime, many will come up.

Yes, you get the new ds 2019 after 15th June, but definitely before 30th June. No there is no draft for what you are looking for, spoke to many ppl about it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »