Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God help the misguided people - im_residency
First let me tell you that I am an Indian and I am proud to be one.

I have been noticing for the last few days many people are ranting out against Indian/Pakistani

I fail to understand that if if you rant against anybody, be it anybody (Ind,Pak, Nigeria,Middle East etc), how is it going to change the rules of America. ECFMG is not going to shut down because of your bad mouthing anybody.

If you have problems with FMGs, why don't you go and write to NRMP and ECFMG or even for God sake write to OBAMA, don't pollute this forum. How on Earth will bad mouthing on forum help you????

and moreover if you believe in GOD (of any religion) , you should know that if you bad mouth anybody, GOD doesn't like at all and sometime or other he will punish you for your deeds. The more you bad mouth, the more you sin and sooner or later you will get the punishment. So, stop behaving like a child.

I know these days are very frustrating and instead of bad mouthing fellow human beings, pray to GOD to give you the chance to pursue residency in your dream college.
@im_residency
dude dont even react to such posts..carry on what you re doin..there are crappy ppl everywhere..just ignore those who behave like they are hitlers second cousins...America is our playground..they need us as bad as we need them..if they dont want us..we still have the fastest going economy to go back to! GL!
Stop these kinda posts man. Please let there be sane people here and do not post anything in reply to these msgs.

Whether you are Indian/caribbean/middle eastern, no one cares. You need to embrace the culture where you live in, else go back.

"Replying to posts like this will only add on to similar posts" Now a caribbean(dunno if this is how you spell it) grad will post some shit for IMGs, this chain would go on.
lmfao
i wouldnt have replied but the guy sounded genuinely pissed...anyway GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »