Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redbull Chuggers Unite! - badam
Hi Carpediem Smile

@zen- you can do it!!
alright.. so i had dinner.. watched a lil family guy.. and now im bk! still one lecture of neuro left.. damm its gonna take 3 hours atleast.. cuz i pause it half the time.. uworlding later... let see if its possible.. good luck zen.. carpediem and badam. next check at 2 am.
Saad, gotta exercise that VLC speed up function. I'm using it to go through renal pathoma
thats one good idea.. i used it for kap.. but mr jenkins usually gets dysphasic every now and then in normal speed which makes me aphasic so no cant do. thanks tho. how long have u been doing pathoma for? how much time do you think one would need to dedicate to it if they decided to take it?
@Saad- Honestly, I haven't done all of pathoma so I'm not sure how much time it would take. I'm finishing up DIT and only doing pathoma for things I have trouble with since I'm short on time.

I think the whole course is 30-something hours so you should definitely be able to cover it in a week if thats the only thing you are doing.
time check.

Thanks badam.. im in the same boat, well maybe different boats but the same waters Tongue.. doin dit for only a couple of topics.. was plannin on doing pathoma since i dont have time to revise my goljan.. .. read it and fed it to fish, as i have no recollection of it, pathomas like 36 hours but wanted to make sure cuz i take atleast twice as much time on all the lectures soo. thanks for your input. Smile good luck.

next check 3:00 am.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »