Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi everyone, did my exam today - hothellgirl
i forgot to mention something...

at the start of the exam..i wanted to skip the tutorial but the only way i get to test the head phones were to go thru the tutorial...let me tell u....God was definitely on my side..they placed me where the headphone wasnt working ..i tested it n went to another station...was so excited ...didnt get time to be angry..lol..

next stupidity was the invigilators that pass around to monitor..you..omg these ppl should just lay off....this one woman kept staring at me during the whole process...i couldnt put my hands in my pocket, couldnt put my headband on my desk....couldnt fold my legs..which are long..into yoga pose on the chair ...couldnt whisper...to see if the questions made sense.to me......so many shitty things..wanted to punch her ...for harassing me...but...my focus was on the time limit and that getting high score..so...

i forgot about all that...n moved on and this is what you need to do.....i have never seen 8 hours run so fast..i wish i can take this test on an airplane....lol...anyways...my purpose for everyone is DONT BE AFRAID...WE ALL HAVE TO SAME BRAIN..JUST READ IT...SEE IF IT MAKES SENSE..AND ONCE YOU GET THE CONCEPT YOU WILL BE FINE
congratulations hothellgirl Smile

you have given the best experience so far on this forum
im getting my hopes high reading your post, i have my exam in 2 months, trying so hard to stick fa into my brains

i hope i come out of the exam just like you all here posting your experiences

wish you all the best for the result and other steps Smile
hiii thanks for this great post good luck in ur result i need advice how to start this monster i finished ck and cs but have no idea how to start i have the fa , kaplan notes and videos dit videos and goljan book and audios any advise please i need to start it right now and how long was ur preparation and thanks in advance
hi kasseem

first get your concepts clear with KPLN (videos) then use goljan patho with audio, then after swift readings do the uw question bank twice. after this do evaluations like nmbe purchase exams with expanded feedback to get the exam feeling to keep your momemtum...lastly but most important as you were doing the uw make brief notes in FA and review them daily..until your exam...

as you approach your exam date re-evaluate yourself and if u have passed and within the desired score rage...like you must have a goal score 250+

go take your exam....beware of over-studying..know pertinent information. and stick to FA
hey dear got a quick q! my exam in 2 weeks
and i am so scared of ethics q....i started doing uworld ethics offline but its freaking me out! what u suggest??
ethics is one of the most confusing things...i mean whats the best answer for you may not be the best answer for them...my advice is to learn the rules...how to alienate the negatives for example...NEVER REFER....NEVER INSULT...ALWAYS BE EMPATHIC...etc.....

review all the ethics from uw its sufficient and be confident of your decision as a future medical practitioner.....always think like that....
sorry! i meant to say Statistics....
Ethics i have no issue!!! plz guide thanks
Hey hothellgirl!

Congrats on finishing.u must be soo relieved!
need ur suggestion regarding patho...i read goljan few months back...but i dont think i remember any of that stuff.now..im sticking to F.aid and UW notes that i made.is that good enuff to do well on the exam?please lemme know...Thanks.
@anjali...review the margin notes and blue boxes in chapters for RR as well as photos...

statistics was very easy...very easy
congratultions again amina
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »