Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@zene786 or any forum memebers - dera
hi how are u how is ur day? i did nbme 2 today and get 148/200 i really not comfortable,what do u advice me to improve?
Hi there Dera Smile

Im in the same boat as you my dear friend.... what im doing to improve is going over what i felt i couldn't answer.. or atleast found difficult like the topics.. this should help improve your score... you have to remember that YOU KNOW THIS STUFFFFF its somewhere in the back of your head but since its not given much importance your unable to bring it out.... so dont worry just go over FIRST AID sections in which you honestly feel weak!! and then i would recommend doing another nbme in 2 weeks and try to do this one online for a detailed reasoning on why or where your making your mistakes... trust me DERA YOU KNOW YOUR STUFF !! just be confident Smile

one other thing you can do is look at the last 10 "RAPID REVIEW" pages of your first aid and memorize 1 page every night... and do about 50 pages every day of first aid... just mark your calendar that 14 days from now your taken your usmle !![but in actual ull b taken nbme online] and just CRAM like you would in the actual scenario !! this is excellent way to really test your self and push your limits Smile

cheers friend!! heres a quote for you Smile

"much of the stress that people feel doesn't come from having much too do. rather comes from not completing what they have started"

Smile also i will be given another nbme in a week from now to see [next week friday] to see where i stand again working on my weakness for now!!
thank u very much zene786 that is really good advice for me and in will do online nbme.
thanks again go,actually i am weak in biochemistry,ethics(BEH.sceince).
goodluck!!!!!!!!
thank youu DERA goodluck to you also friend Smile
u have to multiply ur score with 1.38, to get an estimate of the exam. so u have 204, which is not soo bad. just do wht zen said. . . . u shuld be in good shape after tht.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »