Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to docsammd - fawadm79
i dont doubt you have been throught hell.......i agree you are speaking from experience.....

if you are a US citizen or GC holder apply to NYCOMM that is possible the last resort....im so far down this road....i agree with you....i feel llike quitting......i just want to pass and maybe ill go back working as a pharmacist........anyway..............just consider it..
What do you know about NYCOMM? I get info from different sources but I am so far in debt I doubt I can do it.
its a DO school.........my suggestion....try to get admission.......its called E.P.P ....emigre physician program ...join army navy air force go on full scholarship........ull be serving for years but it will be debt free plus living expenses....
Really than thank you for the info i will give them a call.

I am so sorry for you and I do not mean to be harsh. Remember you do have one clear shot but its the toughest for many. Make friends in programs they can overlook CS ... they can overlook everything.
im not a jerk....i know you are speaking from pain i feel it.....and i cant stand to see people in pain....but too bad USMLE thinks im not empathetic
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »