Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nbme 12 - caporangecap111
I got a 150/200 (75%) on NBME 12. My exam is in 2 weeks. What 3 digit score is that? Can people who took NBME online with a similar score please post their percent correct and 3 digit score.

What should I do to improve my score? My plan as of now is to do first aid and uworld.

Please help...
150 x 1.4 = 210 Smile

i know you probably didn't get a complete feedback but from what u got wrong ... look at those questions again and see where u made the mistake... ur errors.. and work on your weakness ...

I highly recommend taken a nbme online and see your weakness and work on them using first aid or even kaplan if u must revise completely Smile goodluck!
anyone? could really use some confidence right now, i was expecting to do a lot better on this NBME

agree with zen!
Thanks will def take an online test.

Does anyone know of people who have scored 200-210 on NBME's when they were 1 or 2 weeks away from their exam? If so, please post, would love to hear from you guys and what you did in those 1 or 2 weeks.

i know of someone who got 490/219 on nbme 7 two weeks before her exam & got 229 on exam...in those 2 weeks she did uw very fast....she didnt go over all explanations, just incorrect ones...maybe she covered 3-4 blocks a day....was not able to finish it, about 75% & fa.
anyone else who scored 210ish close to the exam and did better/passed the real test?
hi! would u plz send me nbme 12? my email is: life012345.
thanx!
its too big to email, try googling it (try this site: http://www.filestube.com/n/nbme+12+download)

any inspiring stories of people going from 210 2 weeks before the exam to at least passing or 220+?
can you recommend an nbme for me the most two relaiable
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »