• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plz rank these programs - bills
SUNY upstate,
SUNY,downsatet
SUNy buffalo
univ Missouri colum
Univ tennesse memphis,
Univ oklahoma

especially comment abt SUNY downstate.........do u think one can be able to match with these 6 calls.thanks
Ofcourse you have great chance but I have a question for you, it seems that u didnt apply for community hospitals b/c u have 5 university programs and 1 community and those 5 universities are good universities so I dont think that u got rejected by community programs, i think that u didnt apply to enough community programs which I think is not right, you have always to apply to community programs as well as university programs, but from ur interviews it seems that u r a competitive applicant...
Regarding the ranking, I think
thanks alot for ur input..................well i did apply to community and have no. of calls........but after gng thru interviews i think tat i shud go for univ programs.........any idea abt SUNY downsate........fellowship chances esp like card or hem/onc.........?
I got rejection from them, so I have no idea..
thanks southhand..........any one else having any idea ..........abt these programs
SUNY downstate is a totally renovated program now with Conrad Fischer (the soul of kaplan medical) joining the leadership. The old Kings County is a brand new hospital now, no scut work as the impression was in past, this year they have decided to fill most of the fellowship spots by their own residents ( previously they owed quite a few seats to Staten Island), they have all the fellowships possible, have become strict about the no. of patients per intern n working hours. The drawback is the unsafe neighbourhood where King's County n University Hospital are located. However, the VA is at an excellent location and that's the area where most of the residents live.
thanks for the info..........
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »