Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 1 - anamika2012
i gave my USMLE after 10 yrs of graduation.I am a certified GI surgeon at 32yrs age and wanted to do liver transplant fellowship.ECFMG certificate was the requirement.I worked and studied.Started preparation on from 1st feb 2012.My exams dates
12th march Step 2 CK
22nd march step 2 CS
18th april step 1.
took only 8 days of leave.
My scores
step 2ck 238 gave uWSA score 235
step 2 CS pass
Step 1 235 gave UWSA score 252 , NBME 7 232
Uslmle world is more than enough.........do not waste time in blooging , things are not that difficult
have faith in yourself , keep books to minimum for CK and read a lot from books for step 1.
i gave my USMLE after 10 yrs of graduation.I am a certified GI surgeon at 32yrs age and wanted to do liver transplant fellowship.ECFMG certificate was the requirement.I worked and studied.Started preparation on from 1st feb 2012.My exams dates
12th march Step 2 CK
22nd march step 2 CS
18th april step 1.
took only 8 days of leave.
My scores
step 2ck 238 gave uWSA score 235
step 2 CS pass
Step 1 235 gave UWSA score 252 , NBME 7 232
Uslmle world is more than enough.........do not waste time in blooging , things are not that difficult
have faith in yourself , keep books to minimum for CK and read a lot from books for step 1.
giving step 1 becomes much easier after writing step 2ck.........try finishing pahrmac , patho while preparing for step 2 ck ..it will improve step 2ck score and will decrease step 1 prep time.......i finished micro , patho and pharmac before writing CK.........then the ck was easier and step 1 , i could write with less prep time.....
i took the risk as i aonly needed to pass.......good scores were a bonus by god!!!that was not my aim.
any one has question , i am available to answer
anamika when did you start the nbmes..?? 2 months before step? 3 weeks before?

How many did you do?
wrote 2 days before the step 1 ...took only one nbme
for step 2 ck i gave only UWSA
congrats prof anamika2012
writing the 3 steps within a month calls for 21gun shot salute for you Smile
Anamika thats really great to hear u look like a genius...u have really inspired me....i have been nagging with step 1 since very long after reading ur post i feel like giving my step very sooon..thanks cheers........
tht's brilliant, congrats !!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »