Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
changes in CIS AND PATIENT NOTE. - accurate777
With the enormous changes in CIS AND PATIENT NOTE...the exam will get tougher and more detailed...keeping that in view I have come up with new plan and study material which I was working on all this time...
CIS now will be tested for following components

1. Fostering the relationship- I will acquaint you with what is expected of you as well as train you explaining what does USMLE mean when it says---listening attentively and showing interest,care, concern, and respect.

2. Gathering information--there is particular method of gathering information by establishing a chronology of the primary problem and how to encourage patients for describing priorities,worries, and/or explanations of how the health issue has affected the patient.I will teach you what is expected of you in this sub component.

3. Providing information-teach and train you to chose the best words and phrases for tackling this part.
4. Making decisions: I will teach you the technique as to how we are suppose to outline what should happen next, linked to a rationale, and by assessing a patient’s level of agreement,
willingness, and ability to carry out next steps

5. Supporting emotions: there is specific technique by which this can be done... which I will teach in my session.

I have developed a new checklist to cover these aspects....take my course to get well versed with this new CS format.
I will teach you all the tricks to score in each of the above 5 components and help get the practice of doing well in newer scenarios... do not waste time as there is no time left as just 2 months there to get accustomed and become expert in these sub components.
I will also teach you the new patient note, for which I have developed a plan and important pointers which would help you score high.
Take a session and discover for your self what I have to offer...my skype id is accurate777, email id ondansatron2009
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »