Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study Partner Chicagoland area - ajmeru
No female sp?
@Sayidine,
I personally can't make it to Chicago downtown. But may I suggest getting over the gender issue, I mean you have a professional relationship with the study partner that will hopefully be mutually beneficial. If you think you really need a study partner then why not be a bit flexible about the other person's gender. Just my two cents Smile
@ajmeru.. we asian lady have to deal husband issue.. I am flexible with my ap and professional relationship.. but my family wont admit that.. newayz.. good luck with your study...
Thanks Sayidine, good luck to you as well. I hope you find a good sp soon.
hey udusmle, i'm from the arlington heights area, email me if your interested, superaj21
Hi, I am looking for a study partner in the Glen Ellyn, Lombard, Oak Brook, or Villa Park area. I would like to be ready for the exam by the end of March. Need someone who is dedicated & can invest at least 6 - 10 hours daily at a library such as the Oak Brook library or COD going over First Aid, PP Clues, and note cards for Pharmacology and Micro/Immuno. Please respond to zeilbrooks if interested.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »