Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed step 3 please need help - aba002
i am IMG old graduate with a low passing score and multiple attempt i said step 3 might help me but I got the result last night i failed I have 6 months USCE I am really lost and confused what to do please any help or ideas appreciated please .thanks...
sorry to hear that. How much you got? hows your performance in mcqs and ccs? which one is low?
I got 180 . MCQ was bad , but i did good in ccs
The only good news I can tell you is that you do not have to release this score. Therefore DO NOT RELEASE!!! It will only hurt you now.
thanks for your advice docsammd . how can i do it ? when i apply for residency , is there any option to choose ? please answer me ...
please any one help me
Old yog and low score? better to seek alternative, be realistic
sami2012, am I have a chance if i get to shadow with someone in the faculty staff ? do u think would help ? thanks...
Our Services

We offer tutoring service for USMLE Step1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS and Step 3.
We will assist in reading, qbank and ccs cases.
We will make sure your concepts are clear, look into the buzz words and assist you in your weak areas.
Rates

Rates are reasonable and hourly.
Contact

inquiry@totalresidency.com

Guarantee is a 100% Cash-Refund,Were You to not Pass Your USMLE Step
This ONLINE/TELEPHONE INSTRUCTION-BASED, personalized course commences on the 1st day of each month. NOTE THAT OUR CURRENT RATE IS $13,750 PER USMLE STEP. HOWEVER WE HAVE SPECIAL DISCOUNTS IN TERMS OF CURRENT MEDICAL STUDENT OFFERS, (THIS) FORUM AND REFERRAL REBATES AND FINANCING FOR QUALIFIED APPLICANTS. THEREFORE BE CERTAIN TO EMAIL US FOR MORE INFORMATION-now!
• 24-Hour information line tel:. 641.715.3900 extension six four nine four six one

• Natural history of course progression for a student.This phase provides fully, for all course materials, schedules, and instructor-student interactions that allow the student to move in a logical, systematic progression. The course thus progresses from the first to the very last subject of the USMLE, within a time frame and natural preparatory sequence that is defined logically, and systematically, by the student-instructor team itself.

Course preparatory materials are 100%-provided by US. These include all course study schedules, books, notes, multi-media video lectures, podcast audio lectures, multiple-choice-question end-of-subject examinations, multiple-choice-question comprehensive USMLE examinations, and weekly grade report evaluations provided by the instructor.

Course preparatory schedules are 100%-student-driven.These account for the real-time availability to prep,for full or part-time students. These rigorously employ an outcomes'-driven USMLE Preparation Solutions'-set, (i.e., see next section for details) that is personalized, and based specifically on the student's Personal USMLE Preparations’ Adequacy Level -Diagnosis.

Course preparatory instructor-student interactions. Instructor interactions with the student are two to three times daily, personalized through the telephone (i.e., all sessions are recorded) and the web, including extensive use of the versatile, multi-media “Cloud.”

• OUR GUARANTEE IS THAT OF A UNIQUE, SIMPLE, AND TRANSPARENT, ONE-OF-A-KIND-100% CASH-REFUND WERE YOU TO NOT PASS YOUR USMLE STEP.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »