Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My chances??? - kart1129
ya lincoln, i want $$ and i dont care about people in my country or any other, it is every individual's responsibility to uplift themselves, i am fulfilling mine. And if u are such a social worker , why dont u go and serve in africa , coz they're the people who need u 'well trained' american doctors the most....... u guys have enough doctors in america........
and lincoln / amg007 , instead of crying over the increasing competition, do something about ur own selves, ur comments/jibes/racial slurs wont stop this competition......
any more questions /jibes /racial slurs u guys left with ??
i care about uplifting myself more than anything........ and since i m a doctor i'll do it by serving ppl becoz thts my profession, i dont care which ppl i serve......... are my intentions clear enuf now ??
its no wonder arrogant shits like u remain unmatched year on year they probably didnt have filters a few yrs ago but as soon as jerks like u showed up on the horizon the AAMC implemented them. u clearly are clueless the 1st and most important filter is passport and since u aint got one or more to point got one that anyone else would want ur dumb application will never even have the misfortune of meeting the eyes of any PC!
lincoln , time will tell .....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »