Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cs passed - drhouse
my exam was on dec 2nd in philadelphia.my eras was updated today and i called one of the programs i applied to.thanks to everyone in this forum for helping me.best of luck evryone.
bye
Congrats :-)
thanks digidoc u have been of great help.
anyone with any questions i will be glad to help them.
bye.
hi drhouse, congratulations..... I took my exam in chicago on 12/10....my eras was updated today....my oasis not yet...i think that it's too late to call to PD...i'm very anxious...so i was wondering if i can try to apply to iwa just with the eras updated...have u tried?...... thanx
hello drgut....there is no use doing the cs trick though iwa now.i tried it and its not useful until ur score is reported.i guess u have to wait till tomorrow morning to call the PD...sorry about that.anyway i wish u all the best.
bye.
thanx a lot dr house
Can someone plz suggest what to tell the SP about inflammation. If we have to explain gastritis or cholecystitis how do we explain?? Thanks in advance
hi, congrats! im currently waiting for my result, and anticipating tonite; my usmle transcript and ecfmg status report both have been updated, does it mean anything, or b/w pass/fail? as compared to not having the ecfmg staus report updated? does it? do u know? ur reply would be greatly appreciated, thx.
that just means that your cs result is ready....probably oasis will be updated tomorrow
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »