Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Programmes Rank all Applicants they iv? - canada1
If there are 20 spots & they have iv-ed 100 applicants, will they rank all of them in their order of preference or just a few? Any idea how they work?
time to sleep. Relax Dude. Everything will be ok.
Yes, generally they will rank all interviewed by preference, unless there is a candidate they would rather not have at any cost.
Programs are under no obligation to rank all applicants. I am pretty sure some applicants, with bad interpersonal skills, language deficiencies, personality disorders, insufficient explanation to red flags on their application, dishonest/unethical remarks, etc. get the boot.
But this program dependent, some programs can't be very choosy so they try fill their ROL to the maximum, just like applicants. But on the other hand programs have better opportunity to cast a wider net and invite more applicants.
no tall,

I remember talking to a PC of a program, who told us they do not rank people come late, people who try to destroy the other persons character, people who are rude, people who think is their job to tell the PC the other person has came late, not once like 3 times.
She even told me, sometimes they dont rank an applicant because he makes racial or unethical comments. and everything ^^ said.
Not all programs do that. There are no specific rules for that. It depends on the program if they want to rank all they have interviewed or not.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »