Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 1 or 2 - stepbystep
Hi
i need advise from u i hope u will help me
i m 3rd year medical student i took step 1 & failed. now i m doing my clinicals in united states
i m thinking to take step 2 after finishing up my rotations before step 1 what u guys sugest me?
should i pass step 1 before taking step 2 or go with step 2 before step 1
plz reply i need to decide urgently
Hello,
I am IMG from Europe and decided to do steps after graduation. I also was considering take step 2 before 1 since I was after finals and my knowledge was fresh from clinical subjects.
Looking back I am happy I did step 1 before step 2 since there is a lot of connection between them in order first 1 then 2.step.
The fact is my knowledge was a little different from my med school and step 1 was a good and important source for passing step 2 at least for me.
Good luck!
keep in mind that i have tried for step 1 once so i have some kind of basic knowlege which would be helpful to pass step 2
r u still suggesting me to take step 1 before step 2 ?? plz answer
I would say to take step 1 before step 2 is more useful and logic. You are right though you have already studied for step 1 . According my experience it would be double work to study for step 2 first since you have to include knowledge from step 1.
If interested? I have the videos fos step 2
tabathalo
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »