Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fa review - cnsp
hey, is anyone interested in a quick review(read) of biochem+genetics, heme+onco, cns + psych, renal and pulmonology from fa please? No beginners or even intermediates pls. Someone who's ready to take the exam in a month or so but perhaps had been taking breaks here n there to stay in touch with studies. I am already done with everything, do not wanna spend time explaining or being explained to, i just need someone to literally read fa with me for these basic subject/systems.
And just to make it clear, i have already done fa twice but unfortunately been taking breaks between reviews so losing motivation now.... so please do not msg unless you just want to go over fa. i am not going to spend time explaining concepts (i already know the material) and neither expect anyone doing that so to me either as my exam is around the corner.

if anyone is interested, pls. leave your skype id. i plan on spending 4-8 hrs (depending on our coord.) so that we can finish off these topics mentioned above in less than a week.
I need female sp everyday 4 hrs...
I m not beginner ...
if u interested email me: trymybest250
I AM DOWN, email me plz at usmle_intern, scheduled the exam already so looking to just REINFORCE FA concepts...
We can start ASAP
hi
my exam in 2 weeks/ my last NBME 240/UWSA 270, NEED fast review, no time for beginners, email gzllkj, if u r interested let me know asap , no time to waste
good luck
I need to do fa review ....I am in central zone ...exam next month...want to spend 4 hr /day...Skype sneha180
hi my exam in 3 weeks please add me anyone one of u still need sp skype id totaleffort thank you
need a skype sp to read respiratory today for few hours today
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »