Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help me! - drangel2014
hello people can someone please help me out with applying..some of the confusing questions that am having trouble with are ??

1). date you entered medical school ?? would this be the one written on our transcript as the title *date of admission*

2). date you completed requirements for final medical diploma.. ?? wheres this date written?

3). number of years attenteded... until out result came our study period extended like 5.5 years of medical school.. would i write 5 years or also include this half year?

4). title of medical degree.. ???

date of medical diploma issued?? wheres this written ..

can someone please help me with these questions.. Sad i dont wanna mess up a date then have the application form rejected..

anyone Sad ??? who has applied..
I think just the month and year are required na? Not exact date. And digree issue date : check on your medical degree certificate
It doesnt ask fr specific dates just the month and yr, so you don't hav to worry about that. Everything is on ur diploma
how about title of degree?
just simple mbbs? cuz it also has my name and my uni name on it
Yes title- MBBS
Date- just mention the month on your diploma e,g march 2014
thx alot!!

Please call BEST USMLE TUTOR at 8034935573 and Schedule a Free personalized Step 1 Study Plan Online Guidance Session that will work best for you!

If you're taking Step 1 after one or more failed attempts, personalized Step 1 Review Sessions are available. Most repeat attempt Step 1 Students are able to improve by 30-50 points on their next attempt. Please visit BEST USMLE TUTOR online to read our Step 1 Student Reviews. Please feel free to call us in case you need more information or would like to talk to our previously successful Step 1 Students! 

BEST USMLE TUTOR is the MOST High Yield and Most Effective way to prepare for USMLE Step 1. 

Thank you for your call!!!!
Good Luck with Step 1......
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »