Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to apply step 3? pls help! -
refe

Hi im new to this forum! I just wanted to know if it I passed Step 1 &2 can I apply for step 3 now? I havent taken csa yet, i tried beating the deadline but they're not accepting applicants anymore, I'll just wait for the CSE opening on June'04, so i plan to take step 3 while wAiting. I tried calling my state's board examiner & there's no requirement for them as long as im elegible fr ecfmg's standard. Im a GC holder by the way (if it matters)CAn some1 advise me? i really appreciate it! thanks in advace.
niti

you have to have ecfmg cert for taking step 3 which you get only after step1,2 and the csa
Crush - need90s

Here's 1 thing i learned, fortunately...U probabaly can apply EVEN when your ECFMG cert hasnt reached you...you need to have passed the Step 1,2 AND the CSA...So wait till CSA results are sent, confirm that you have passed, and apply online...ECFMG cert wil tak 1-2 more weeks..even visit where and how you shall apply by searching the site www.fsmb.org before you get your CSA results, So that you are all ready...Need some good stuff too? Email me..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »