Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People who take their exams and write experiences - zeeviq
Please understand that it is not appropriate to write your experience and then vanish .It is understandable that everyone after taking their step1 exam is in some degree of post traumatic stress disorder .If your intention is to scare all the chickens in the farm from laying eggs then thats a good strategy BUT if you want someone to be thankful to you , create good karma for you , pray for you , help you in distress or simply share your feelings and have an intelligent talk then please do come back to reply to the questions that might be generated due to your experience sharing and come back with your full and final score too .It helps to understand your feelings in the context of your preparation and your marks .
Ive friends who have scared the hell out of me (and out of many in this forum) but scored 255 + .However, only I know that because I know them personally rest of the people are ripping apart their First Aid ...LOOL

yes same thing... there r few who arent writing their experiences either,jus takes 10mins probably.
these days ive been peepin into other forums fr exam experiences.
Don't worry zeeviq. I'll let you guys know how I do.
lol fair enough Smile)
funny
@zeviq:"If your intention is to scare all the chickens in the farm from laying eggs then thats a good strategy" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This line cracked me up. lol
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »