Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr.fischer interview tips!! - umlemle
Hey there!I am an old Img with lots of life obstacles & that made me risk my career & end up with multiple attempts in my steps.I was watching dr.Fischer tips on Matching & residency he said program directors don't like to hear about personal problems & that's a very very bad answer to give too.They don't like it!!Plus if u fail score high next time!!I am having panic attack & anxiety that I have ruined my career I can't live like this I am trying to get higher score on my steps on my reattempts but my qs is does anyone has any example with multiple attempts but still got into residency?I know my chances r low but I don't want to give up I admit I was weak & made stupid decisions regarding my career but there is no use to cry over spilt milk I can just try to overcome my mistakes Pls pls pls pls pls ur stories will give me strength & make me even more stronger.I just wish now that my life wasn't hard on me but it's never ending my fight with my life is never ending but I can't lose my aim my dream my dignity that I had & have lost I need to get my dignity back!pls
Yes, there are people with multiple attempts that still got into residency but it takes a lot of hard work. You cannot let fear and anxiety take a hold of you if you chose to follow your dreams. Nothing is impossible with God. Work hard and pray hard. Good luck!
Thnx!
Old graduate, multiple attempts..... It's gonna be extremely hard unless you are connected. There's no need hiding the fact that being an old graduate alone makes it difficult for one to match, being a recent grad. With multiple attempts also makes it hard But combining these 2 factors is like a no no.
If you don't have connection and age is not on your side, I will advise looking into another career part but you can still ignore me and try your luck....after all, nothing is impossible
I understand that & hear it a lot!But my heart & brain R not ready to accept the failure..I will try if NO then will go into something.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »