Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Clinical Experience - ali2007

I am an American Board Certified Psychiatrist working in rural Minnesota. I am looking for highly qualified and motivated international medical graduates to rotate with me, and participate in writing and publishing research papers. In return, the student will receive excellent hands-on malpractice insured American Clinical experience in both inpatient and outpatient settings; In addition to receiving a letter of recommendation. It is a win-win situation for both me and you.

I will not only teach you what they are looking for in an applicant, since I am a former Chief Resident, but will teach you everything you need to know to be a successful psychiatry resident. You will work with me in both Adult Psychiatry inpatient and outpatient settings; I will also provide the opportunity for short ECT and geriatrics psychiatry training (unfortunately, there will be no child psychiatry training unless you rotate with my partner).

I am aware that many doctors charge for this type of rotation (since I was in your situation a few years ago), but I am actually doing this for free as I am expecting that I will publish several papers that I won't be able to do on my own because of my limited time and busy schedule; Your name will be included in any publications made. I will assist with housing, transportation, and food. The hospital has certain requirements that may cost a fee (such as immunizations, background check, and registration with an affiliated institute) and you will have to pay for your malpractice insurance. I will need a minimum of a 3-month commitment.

If your interested, please send me your CV at ammar942000
This seems too good to be true
But if it is and you're doing it for free, good for you! That's awesome - this forum needs more people like you.
I will believe it when he gives real email address.

Thank you for all the responses!
I have received several emails and CVs from many of you and apologize for not getting back with you just yet, as I have been extremely busy. I will be contacting you soon. Thank you for your patience.

Dr. Ali
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »