Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@Cardio ... need suggestion - usmletarget
Hi sir
Ive been preparing for step 1 on and off with many breaks. Right now im taking the longest break since one and half months. I need one suggestion. .. should I start my preparation towards step1 and finish it in 3 to 4 months? Or shall I start everything new with step 2 CK?
I dont know what to do becos I took the long break in my step 1 prep . Pls suggest something.
Hello Dr. I highly suggest you take STEP 1 first. Now days that step 3 drill you on step 1 Qs moreover, for CK you need strong back bone.

Have you done Kaplan LN step 1? Have taken any nbme form?
Yes I did do kaplns very long back. I dont remember a word from those books. Do u think I shoudl go back to kapln or keep doin fa and uw?
Easy to find that out. Take nbme 7 ONLINE & TIME "NOW"

Below 215 -> go back and visit you LN again ( from your respond lastnt on Hardy Weinberg I suggest it worth going over it again) but in case you want to do it this time make sure you forget about marriage/love/ and life for at least 3 monsSmile bz no match with USMLE blood type.

Above then, all up to you & yr time limitation (follow your own plan FA + UW)

GL.
definitely il follow. but as u said... kaplan plus fa plus uw..will it be done in 3 months or will it take more? bcos i need to write exam by may Sad(
Take 7 and let me know the score. One more time, Must BE ONLINE and TIMED.
@usmletarget .. This is my skype I.d
Temi.wright

You can contact me via : topekowe

Give me your Skype ID to know its you
hello. Please are you nigerians?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »