Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done with step 1 - nirav.s
Thought to share what I felt..
Questions were well balanced, not skewed to any topic un-necessarily
I found it easier than U world
Most of embryology questions were related to specific genes/ growth factors related to development. Please please study them!
Female pelvic anatomy and continence questions made a major part of anatomy questions
Got few questions directly from NBMEs
If possible, review as many NBMEs as possible even if offline. U can get few gross specimens/slides or images directly from them, even if the questions are different.

PS : don't ask my study methods Smile Am an IMG who has done my med diploma in 2000, and was in practice till now. I read the core books, including Lange physio, BRS anat, physio, Lippincot Biochem, embrayology from grays, Kaplan notes and FA.
I felt FA is nice book for patho/pharmac/system review. For physio /immuno and genetics Kaplan notes are better.
Congratulations on being done with the exam. Thank you so much for sharing your exam experience.
congrats on getting done! and thank you for sharing your experience!
congratulation first. when did u take it? I heard they are giving safety science qns?
@stormsky
I took it two days go. No, I did get any safety science Q.
when u say pelvic anat do u mean the blood and nerve supply of that region only
or do u mean pelvimetry as well
@drdab
That was pure anatomy, internal structures, blood vessels, nerves, muscles and their relations.
do u mean the ligaments and assoc nerves and blood vessels as is given in first aid
That is not sufficient. I would suggest at least go through 'clinical correlate' boxes in BRS if you don't have time to read the entire chapter.
cud u give me the link to download brs anat cos i'm trying from torrent but i'm not able to
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »