Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperately need an honest advice - gf1
M preparing for 2ck, thought of giving after 3-4 mnths of study but I dont think I'll b able to do so, coz still lot more books to study n I really need a very good score. But then, CS is still there n they say after August really difficult to get the date, n I want to apply this September, so whether I should give CS first n prepare for 2 or to give CK first n then give CS ? Very confusing...m having panic attack now...pls advice me.
If you already started preparing for CK and youre more than 50% done then Id suggest keep on the hard work for CK and BOOK a date for CS taking in mind to prepare soon after your CK test. (so you dont miss a spot)

if you are less than 50% done on Ck, swap to CS and give CK later, CS takes about a month to prepare and also the results take roughly 2 months to come out, so take those in mind as well.

hope to have helped you, good luck and dont panic.
I personally planned to give CS first after step1, I ran out of spots, so my best bet was give CK first and book a spot for CS having a date in mind in which I would finish CK so It wont happen a 2nd time.
Thankyou, interferon_advocate,I only finished Medicine.
Even I thought of doing CK first but I dont know what happened to me today , m simply freaking out.Once again thank you.
just breath and see whats best for you Smile
if you feel doing ck first go ahead, just book your spot so you wont have this problem, it is true
that the vacant spots are really hard to get, personally I booked mine with 4 months in advance.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »