Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Programs not participating in SOAP - frontallobe
Hey guys, so whats the deal with programs not participating in SOAP? How do we approach them after Thursday?
Thanks!
I was gonna ask the same question right now! Hope somebody thankfully can answer very soon...
usually those programs wont accept any applications and just take people they know or just leave it unfilled which is why they didnt participate in SOAP to begin with so I wouldnt hold any hope on those working out.
With that being said, it does not hurt to apply. An email should be fine. I think calling would annoy them so email is probably the safest route. and i believe you cant contact until after Friday since the Match officially ends Friday. I know last year I waited until Monday to contact programs (who all said they filled their slots or are not accepting anyone) but not sure if maybe I shouldve done it friday. but its tricky because match ends in the afternoon friday and you want to be careful not to risk breaking any rules. does anyone else have more accurate information about when the safe time to contact is?
hye sys could u plz tell me how and where i should look to find out programs not participating in match,
thanks bro
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »