Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step1, 230, 3 month intensive study - firstaid2014
Good luck for all
cud u send dit to me pls dollyabrol2011
firstaid2014
Congratulation for such a good score.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. it was really motivating.
Can you please tell about anatomy and physiology. Is FA, UW qus were enough for these subjects?
what source you used for pathology, Goljan or pathoma.
Can you please tell your daily aim, i mean you were just reading books first and then after finishing whole chapter you were doing qus or is it like you used to do qus and reading on same day.

@firstaid2014

Congratulations!!
Hi congratulations can I ask is it ok to do kaplan videos instead of DIT?iappeared in the exams in May but ididn't clear now Iam studying again.What should Ido?
hi firstaid2014

i hope u will receive this message today hopefully…pls i am in a dilemma i took UWSA 1 about a 6 weeks ago and i got a 228 and took NBME 15 after that and got a 200. then i took NBME 16 end od jukly and got a 194. then yesterday which was a month after nbme 16 i wool UWSA 2 and got a 221.

i don't know what else to do to get my score up i was going to take another nbme but i have decided to review my UWSA 2 and both my nbme in corrects before i take NBME 13.

i see that u also dropped from UWSA 1 of 221 to 206 on UWSA thats like 15 points and it gave me reassurance that i can still pass. i have till september 30 to take my exam but i will like to do it by september 15th or even before because i am already exhausted.

i see that after you reviewed ur assesmens and nbms ur score went back up. pls how did you review the assessments and how did you review FA/incorrects that helped you jump to a 230 on NBME 15 10 days later from a 206 in UWSA 2.
This looks like FA spam
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »