Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is wrong with selling kaplan books on ebay ?? -
eBay user - no@emai.l

Dear students,

I am not sure if any of you guys had the same problems as me, but why can't I se/ll my ORIGINAL books on eBay. I paid 499 for the Home Study 2003 pac/kage from Kap/lan, now I wanted to sell it on eBay. My ad was removed TWICE because Kap/lan says it infringes their co/pyright.

Now you gotta be kidding me....I pa/id 500 and it is against the law that I se/ll my OWN books ?

I did not SE/LL ANY COP/IED CDs or copied BOOKS...I even mentioned that in my eBay AD !!!

Can they do this ? In their books it only says :

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form, by photo/stat, microfil, xer/ography, or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, without the permission of Kap/lan Educational Centers, Inc.

Please reply people, I am desperate...
Whoever big mouth out there?

I think if some body would have shut their mouth instead of went to tell on Kapan and that is why Kaplan told Ebay to shut down every Kaplan materials auction.
Worried.

Would it happen on this forum as well
xxx

This forum is sponsored and partly owned by Kaplan. They want to see who is selling what. If someone is running a business by selling illegally copied material they will get nailed sooner or later.
Karen

What is the webb address for ebay?
thank you
ramu

www.ebay.com. you can see ebay listing at the end of classifieds section of this forum.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »