Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tutors - docter33333
Hello, We need tutors in our Caribbean Medical School. Applicant must have completed Step 1 and Step 2CK or Just Step 1.
Please email us at Dean@martinus.edu
Selected candidates will be interviewed.
Salary will be based on teaching experience.
Minimum wages will be varying depending upon the position.
It is a good chance for applicants applying for residency in next year matching season.
Easy job 2-4 hrs of teaching
From Start to Finish, a Complete USMLE Course Ratings Guide (8200 views!) with tips and advice for 100%-Certain USMLE Passage Success…SEE TOP SEARCH RESULT, with www.google.com for information:

img im resident's ratings of usmle courses
I was aided by a nice IMG PGY-5 fellow that Ultimately Got Me Through using 100%-Certain USMLE-Passage Techniques…please urgently email me directly, with heading “Tutor Query” at

From Start to Finish, a Complete USMLE Course Ratings Guide (8200 views!) with tips and advice for 100%-Certain USMLE Passage Success…SEE TOP SEARCH RESULT, with www.google.com for information:

hello
i am interested to join the medical school
please contact me
mediclass.online
Hi -I was in your "boat," as well...anyway, FINALLY
I was aided by a nice IMG PGY-5 fellow that Ultimately Got Me Through using 100%-Certain USMLE-Passage Techniques…please urgently email me directly, with heading “Tutor Query” at
For a good back rub look for posts by @drshawnohara
Hey, I sent you an email. I hope to hear back from you!
NECSprep
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »