Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URGENT : visa 4 csa: true or false ?! -
Hope

hi, PLEASE could u advice what should be mentioned as PURPOSE of VISIT for b2/b1 visa inteded 4 csa. whether to come out with actual intention of appaeing for CSA or mention some travel plans or tour ? Please advice ASAP !!!!!
ashraf - ashraf4u

dear one

dont hide anything & give the right purpose of ur visit
as csa is a valid reason for the enterance in the usa that u can see the letter from the ecfmg
just trust on Allah as no body can change ur faith except Allah

good luck

regards
Hopeful

Ashraf is absolutely right do not lie if caught looses all creditability and trust the creator of us all human beings to help in such situation.
hope

thanks for the visibly sincere advice.. pl let me know about any1 who has got a visa from India for CSA ? I ask U to pl enumerate the ones (without names )...The reason i ask is the dismal picture that i have recd from others. Even if there are few who have secured VISA from Mumbai for CSA, i would be much more confident....Thanks again...
ashraf - dr_shayani

u r always welcome well one thing i m from pakistan not from india
ashraf
Hope

THIS A SINCERE REQUEST FOR ALL IMG'S FROM BOMBAY/INDIA:
please let me know if U have ot ur visa from mumbai/india with csa as a purpose of visit ? what is the current scene like ? if not abt ur ownself , tell me abt some1 u know...very urgent..thanks in anticipation....
ashraf - ashraf4u

dear hope
dont worry its not the matter of city its a matter of luck so trust on God

good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »