300 on nbme 15 need advice please help - img33
Hi ,I just give my nbme 15 got 300/185 iam old grad
Just doing u world almost a yr ago I got 410 on uworld self assment
Now iam thing of going back to Kaplan which couse
Is the best if I need to improve my score to 500 just need to
know good hy course for me or any other advise most welcome
N was not doing Fa since 2 months
Pls 28 views n advise
What's your plan? Did you already schedule your step 1?? If you are not in a hurry go to FA and take Kaplan for the subjects you are weak in. Why are you not doing FA? U only do uworld?
I did not scheduled a date but my plan is to do fa n pathoma n in 1 month give another nbme any other self assessment close to step 1
Need more in put any one ,is it good for imgs to take hy kaplan course
Or take dit thanks a lot butterfly 228
If you're planning to take Step 1 in November or December, welcome to BEST USMLE STEP 1 TUTOR..

Have you FAILED Step 1? Are you looking for a higher score on Step 1? Or are you struggling with USMLE Step 1 preparation? Try the Best possible personalized ONE-ON-ONE Step 1 assistance available from the comfort of your home...Call 8034935573 Now to schedule your First FREE ONLINE meeting with BEST USMLE STEP 1 TUTOR...

PLEASE VISIT BESTUSMLETUTOR AT http://t.co/Tlkq5FNGJP for BEST USMLE STEP 1 PREPARATION. We provide Online One-on-One Step 1 Review Sessions that target your weaknesses and help you improve your knowledge and confidence to take on Step 1 whether its your 1st time or last time taking this test...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »