Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neurology Interview/Rejection thread - dricecube1
I got my first interview invite today from Howard university hospital. Trying to search about that program, no succcess. If anyone have any information, please share.
ssaarz6 would you mind sharing your credentials. I thought this is the end of neuro Season.

Missisipi has done with this season.

philosoraptor85 they don't pick up the phone becaz they are irresponsible & do not follow the rules & regulations. Once they got the money they just enjoy that. Don't care about us.
I am disappointed too. This is my only IV.
Step 1 223/ step 2 250/ Cs passed all in first attempt. Going to graduate next week .
Hi,
Anyone has experience about interview at Texas Tech @ Elpaso
@bep111, the programs don't get our money...its AAMC that does.

I got rejections from Cooper and Drexel today. Is neurology that much more competitive this year? Luckily I have backups but still....
I got IV from Howard Uni
@sgupta1968. Congrats Smile. Did you call the coordinator to reach out or did you just get the interview randomly?
@sgupta1968. Congratulations, when is your interview.
is this forum dead for neuro?, did you get any interviews?
President of (AMIQT), Dr. Peter Bernad, is board certified in neurology https://amiqt.wordpress.com/ and welcomes students to participate in month-long rotations and observerships with him and highly qualified colleagues. If students are interested in multiple specialties, we can accommodate them.

For further information, please contact Ruby directly:
2112 F St. NW Suite 303
Washington, DC 20037
202-728-0099
rubyamiqt
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »