Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plz help. advice needed abt pass prgram - medicalexam

Hi,

Can somebody please tell me if PASS PROGRAM for step1 is good or not? Is it worth to take it?

If you have heard about this program or has taken this program then please give your advice! Please let me know all your ideas and thoughts!

Thanks
come here at highyield270 to buy it from me at 50 bucks
Do not attend the pass program because you will waste your money, but purchase First Aid Express videos and subscribe to 3 month subscription to Uworld. I did the pass program and it did not help me at all. I was there for 11 months and thought if I read his notes over and over again that I will pass. It was after I did the NBME 12 that I realized that it didn't help, but when I did Uworld and watched the First Aid Express Videos with the workbook, is when I saw a huge improvement in my score. You need to do the questions and figure out what, when, where, and how about the topics when reviewing the explanantions alongside first aid book! Another question book you can purchase if you have the time, (if not stick to Uworld and you will do great) is First Aid Q and A book because that will also help too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »