Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam in april: 6 weeks from now - iww16
hi iww16.....
i hope ur baby is alright!! its very normal how u feel....and u being a parent as well as taking this exam shows how strong u r and need not even thnk for a sec that u are gng weak! trust me. this exam needs self confidence. remb fewa from this forum? he scored 220s in his nbmes but actually got 230+ in the exam!!!! thats the power of self confidence!!!.....its of no use when 100s of ppl motivate u unless u have belief in yourself! u can do this, u have come so far Smile

im givng my xam in april 28th too!! currently im redoing my uw old blocks, approx 6-7blocks per day (lol started just ystrday Tongue )....its gonna end soon so im rushing......after that im planning to do fa again, read pathoma, solve offline uw, and if time permits solve kaplan qbank too. i still have nbme 17,18,12 and uwsa2 to give.....planning to revise other nbmes that i have solved till now (11,13,15 and 16)
i just hope i can fit all of this in my short schedule....
wish u all the best to u guys!!! vl pray for u all and plz pray for me too!! Smile
Good Luck senorita !! We are in this together people Smile
Let's do this !! We are almost there .. and the last few meters are the most important.
hey señorita, you are doing 6 to 7 block daily, how long does that take. i am also trying to do 4 to 5 block review per day, yeah it will be over soon, VERY soon. i am really excited for, right i feel drained, but once in a while i come here to this forum to read what people are doing. Currently i am trying to review FA also.
Good-luck to you and all.

Sam 2016 good luck to you as well.
Yeah soon all this will be over.
now abt that!!! thats all i do iww16!!! im a little worried that i can do oly those no of blocks and not even fa...anyways my uw will expire in 2 days so after that i vl read fa.....
upset today, i have read biochem so many times, still when i did its one block, i scored 57% without reading it from FA, and average was 51%, i mean thats so frustrating, yesterday did reproductive system i was scoring 82%. Sad don't know ho to do biochem Sad
Senorita, revising old nbmes is the worst thing u can do at these moment of ur prep., I don't get it, u think u will see repeat qs? Right? Don't fall for that. U better off just revising ur UW. Revising nbme will pathetically waste ur time. Remember it's a self assessment not a learning tool. If u wanna revise a concept from nbme, type the topic in the search bar of UW and revise the concept. Best of luck
hey bojs212 even i was scared as people revise their nbme, and says that they get few QUS from NBME directly, i am not revision, i am just doing online UW, do you think i should revise recent nbme, i will take one this friday.
hey bojs212 and iww16.......i meant looking over my wrong ques......the concepts i went wrong......we write them down somewhere right.....so i felt that gng thru those wrong concepts might help. my frnds who r done with step 1 suggested me to do this Smile
yeah, señorita, even i mean by those concept only where i was wrong. i mean looking for wrong qus and knowing the fact that why i made that wring choice. aren't we suppose to do that?
someone please answer
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »