Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Archer...is this really all it is? - ratwder
Archer...is this really all it is?
duckson - 07/07/15 15:42

Do I have the correct videos? The website design is so awful. The videos I have are power point presentations (from March 2015 and some others from previous years) where he goes through cases with volunteers.

I thought this would be helpful but now I see that the cases he goes through aren't actually programmed on the screen, so you just have to listen and imagine the case. There doesn't seem to be any emphasis on clock management or how you're supposed to advance the case incrementally. All the volunteers mumble and I feel like he gives away all the answers immediately. I feel like I would just be better off reading cases than listening to this

Is there something I am missing? Are there better videos I should be watching? I'm worried I should be spending my time doing uworld cases instead of watching these tediously long videos.
Report Abuse

* Re:Archer...is this really all it is?
drcee - 07/07/15 17:16

I had felt the same...
Report Abuse

drcee - 07/07/15 17:16

and wanted to know if I had something wrong or if I'd gotten the wrong vids..
Report Abuse

duckson - 07/07/15 17:30

yeah I feel a bit ripped off, and the site design is so poor. Apparently you have a time limit on the videos too but there doesn't seem to be any indication of how much time you actually have left. The video quality is awful too, which I guess doesn't really matter since none of what is on screen actually correlates with what he is saying. ugh
Furthermore, has anyone taken the live CCs course recently. And if so how helpful was it on top of your knowledge prior to the course, and did it help significantly for real exam CCs? Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »