Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my step score 206 - jackii
i m depressed today... i got 206 in step 1 and i need suggestions that should i go for step 2 or not?? i m GC holder...what r my chance of FM??
congratulations on passing....i know it is nt a great score bt i think u should go for step 2 and score more...since u r gc holder do give up....i have seen people wid 205 matching..
Congs ....I don't know wht to say but depression will brings nothing rather complete the steps . Would u mind to share NBME scores?GL keep smiling....
my exam is in 2 weeks......
please any input on what to focus?
havent pass any nbme yet...
@jackii congratulations Smile please share ur nbme score. and dont be sad, u're passed!! what is GC HOLDER?
keep going jackii, get a high score in CK and you will do great. all the best Smile
thanks everybody.....
nbme 11-220
nbme 15- 222
nbme 16-218
@jackii did you take the nbmes online ?

@usmlemarch31st dont take the exam if you havent passed an NBME yet .Real exam is longer and tougher than NBME.If luck is on your side you will barely pass .If that can get you a residency OR if you are only taking the exam to get it over with pass or not then sure go ahead otherwise if I were you I wouldnt stake going right now.

My honest opinion which I dared to give because your case is simply black and white .
You can do this. Shake it off and start your ck prep. But listen. Don't go for CK until you can absolutely destroy it. I'm talking well above the 240 mean. You can say in interviews that you were having a bad day, got the flu, car didn't start, lights went out at the center, anything. But you have to demolish CK. This should be your motivation today.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »