Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam in 10 days please need an advice - mounir10

Hi all, well i dont know what to do on those 10 days i have been doing my UW notes for the last 3 and half days and did like half of them but the problem is they just evaporate since it's too much information (and no they arent the first time to them and thats why thats is frustrating), so i don't know should i even bother and continue doing the rest or just to focus on FA and do it very well?? i do feel like i dont remember the first aid at all too many holes i mean like if a couple days pass after doing micro or bio they tend to just evaporate out of my head so i need a good through reading i guess...... idk if I explained my situation right but I really need any kind of help or advice... thank you
If you have to choose 1 go with FA
my exam is 3 days after yours

ive been studying for 3 months:
did FA once, DIT 2015, Pathoma and uw with an overall of 60%

i failed nbme 11, 12, 13 and 15

i decided to take FA and google and youtube everything i didn't know like my name. i started the day with 2 banks as soon as i woke up and 2 banks at the end of the day, now my overall is 77%

i took nbme 16 yesterday and got a 200

my advice: don't waste time doing notes because we are too close to the date, look for fun ways to learn what you still don't know at this point and that would make it stick in your head (youtube videos helped me a lot)

maybe i'm not the best to give an advice as my score still really low and idk what you are aiming for, but i hope this help.

Haven't you taken an NBME to see where are you standing grade wise?
What abt your NBMEs how much have you been scoring.....

If your exam is in 10 days i wud advice u to get a last read of your FA from cover to cover
There is no need to go through the whole big UW notes coz most of the thing is in yur FA
I also advice u to focus on the part that u r weaknesses and give a read at biostats, behavioural and anat coz seamingly they are being tested.
And dont worry abt micro everybody forgets it after a couple of days so give it a quick read a grasp the high yield stuffs.
Im having the test in a couple of weeks and thats what im doing....Gud luck!!!!
i know if i take nbme I won't do good cuz there's alot i don't remember in first aid still need to be done
but you need to take it to see what are the areas you need to study this next 10 days hun.

take one today or tomorrow, even if you do bad that motivates you to study the topics you had lower and get a chance to higher your grade for the real test.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »